On 12/01/11 10:18, Jonathan Tripathy wrote:

On 12/01/11 10:15, John Doe wrote:
From: Jonathan Tripathy<jon...@abpni.co.uk>

I will have 2 Postfix/Dovecot servers. Each will be configured to use a central database and will also use an NFS mount for mail storage. Since
they will both be configured with central  storage, I can use my
load-balancer to distribute load between both of them, for both SMTP and
IMAP, correct?
As for the nfs server, this will be set up with DRBD as per this article: http://www.tutorialsconnect.com/2009/01/how-to-setup-a-redundant-nfs-server-with-drbd-and-heartbeat-in-centos-5/
/
There  will be 2 VM used for this.
Would it cause any problems for me to use both postfix servers at the same time, given that both postfix servers will mount an nfs share for their mail store from a 2-server DRBD cluster?

Thanks