Bjørn Ruberg put forth on 2/14/2011 4:18 AM:
> On 02/14/2011 10:47 AM, Georg Schönweger wrote:
>> you mean the failure-notice email?
>
> No, he meant logs from your mail server.
>
>> Ok here it is;
>>
>> Hi. This is the qmail-send program at smtplq01.our-external-smtp.com.
>
> That's not postfix.
>
> When it comes to why your e-mail can't be delivered, the message from the
> remote
> host "IP.IP.IP.IP does not like recipient." should provide you with plenty of
> hints.

That's where I was leaning but wanted to see the OP's server logs first.  It's
likely that the mx for the recipient domain in question is an smtp gateway, and
this gateway responds with a less than fully helpful "relay access denied" error
msg instead of the more appropriate "unknown user", or similar, error msg.

--
Stan