On 10/02/2011 3:59 PM, Wietse Venema wrote:
To greylist, see: http://www.postfix.org/SMTPD_POLICY_README.html

On th eother hand, making the "PASS NEW" event a trigger for a
penalty time should require little new code. I added support for
"penalty time" late last year but it is currently unused for lack
of a "trigger" mechanism. Penalty time means the client gets 4xx
replies until the penalty time expires.

Penalty time after "PASS NEW" is a relatively crude mechanism
compared to real greylisting, but it might do the job. Perhaps
later in the year.

        Wietse

Many thanks for the info - I will keep an eye out for the new versions!

database 5892 (20110221) __________

http://www.eset.com