Zitat von Erwan Loaëc <erwan.lo...@cgin.fr>:

Hello,

We have a postfix system which handle many alias and users with virtual transport. The backend used is LDAP.

Now, I have to use mysql backend for some other specific domains.

How can I set this to make postfix looking to ldap for a "list of domain" and looking to mysql for "an other list of domain".

Everything works when I define in virtual_alias_maps the different mysql:XXX ldap:XXX. And all the domains are defined on virtual_mailbox_domains.

I don't want postfix to query mysql on every mails...

Have a look at the "domain" parameter in ldap_table/mysql_table.

Regards

Andreas