Hi:

I have a Postfix 2.3.3 running on CentOS 5.5 with a local installation
of OpenLDAP. System users are mapped from my LDAP directory server
according to /etc/nsswitch.conf and /etc/ldap.conf.
I have LDAP groups what I use in postfix as a virtual alias maps like this:

virtual_alias_maps = ldap:/etc/postfix/groups.cf

and the configuration of groups.cf queries my LDAP server like this:

server_host = localhost
search_base = ou=groups,dc=mydomain,dc=com
query_filter = (&(cn=%u)(objectClass=posixGroup))
result_attribute = memberUid
result_format = %s...@mydomain.com
bind = no
version = 3

I have users that belong to one or more LDAP groups and when people
send e-mails to one of those users with Cc: to one of those groups
(that contains one of those users), the final users receive
multiplicated e-mails.

How can I avoid this? I hope someone can help me.

Thanks