On 03/17/2011 11:55 AM, Voytek Eymont wrote:

On Thu, March 17, 2011 4:14 pm, Bjørn Ruberg wrote:

Your own initial post should give you a hint:
"I have postfix 2.4.5 with several virtual domains in mysql/postfixadmin"

Bjørn,

thanks

hmmm, I thought disabling domain in postfixadmin should, well, disable it
apparently, it didn't, or perhaps I screwed up something, anyhow, after
deleting the disabled domain it's all well again.

Without knowing your specific mysql setup, you can test this on the command line with the command "postmap" (where "mysql-domains.cf" represents the config file for your hosted virtual domains):

 postmap -q example.com mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-domains.cf

If the domain in question (example.com in this case) was successfully disabled, the above command would return nothing.

--
Bjørn