ok next question (a little more intelligent I would hope).  I am now looking
at my working mail and as some test mail comes in for some users, the path
is the following;

/home/vmail/u...@domain.com for each.  The problem is both it's not easy as
more and more users get running as well as roundcube is not working (more of
a config thing) I would think, but the old server that crashed had
/home/vmail/domain/username.

I am looking at the postconf -n (nice command) and the only thing I notice
from this to the old one that crashed and is now barely alive is under the
sasl section and not sure as reading a bit on this didn't shed light on it;
The original box shows;
*smtpd_sasl_local_domain = $mydomain*
the new one didn't have that entry at all.

So I do figure it's a postfix config as he is the mailserver delivery guy,
but the other thing is the original has the virtual_mailbox_domains =
hardcoded with the domains, the new one has virtual_mailbox_domains =
mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-domains.cf which just queries them out (better).
So I probably gave 2 much non essential info, for something so simple, but
that's the qeustion.  How do you tell postfix to put the users mail in the
/home/vmail/domain/user folder, NOT /home/vmail/u...@domain.com folder.

Thanks again for the patience and understanding down this new road.