On 3/3/2011 3:09 PM, jason hirsh wrote:

I have been informed by a couple gmail users that my server is blocking their access. They are getting

Technical details of temporary failure:
The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect. Learn more athttp://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=7720
[mail.kasdivi.com. (5): Connection timed out]

The wierd thing about this is that it appers to effect only a couple of gmail usres. For example mail from my gmail account goes through just fine
 do to correct for this?

]I am trying to back top basics..

1) There is no record of rejection in my logs... so I may not be able to do anything at all

2) Assuming that I am rejecting or delaying is there anyway I can white_list the noted addressed??
            I have whitelisted in amavisd-new and postgrey

any help would be appreciated