Hi

Probably not the best place for this, but hopefully someone will tell me what 
I'm doing wrong anyway..

I've gotten the TLS up and working.  And SASL auth seemed to be working.  I 
installed saslfinger and everything was fine there.  But when trying to locally 
inject mail on the submission port, I get:

Apr 11 20:31:10 jonty postfix/smtpd[28787]: setting up TLS connection from 
localhost[127.0.0.1]
Apr 11 20:31:10 jonty postfix/smtpd[28787]: Anonymous TLS connection 
established from localhost[127.0.0.1]: TLSv1 with cipher DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA 
(256/256 bits)
Apr 11 20:31:10 jonty postfix/smtpd[28787]: warning: localhost[127.0.0.1]: SASL 
LOGIN authentication failed: authentication failure
Apr 11 20:31:10 jonty postfix/smtpd[28787]: disconnect from localhost[127.0.0.1]

I turned the verbosity up in smtpd.conf to try and diagnose this, and it does 
nothing (which I guess is my biggest issue).

  1 # Global Parameters
  2 log_level: 7
  3 pwcheck_method: auxprop
  4 #pwcheck_method: saslauthd
  5 mech_list: PLAIN LOGIN CRAM-MD5 DIGEST-MD5
  6 #mech_list: PLAIN LOGIN
  7 allow_plaintext: true
  8 # saslauthd Parameters
  9 #saslauthd_path: /var/state/saslauthd/mux
 10 saslauthd_path: /var/spool/postfix/var/run/saslauthd/mux
 11 # Auxiliary Plugin Paramters
 12 auxprop_plugin: sql
 13 sql_engine: mysql
 14 #sql_hostnames: 127.0.0.1
 15 sql_hostnames: localhost
 16 sql_user: postfix
 17 sql_passwd: 804LCi
 18 sql_database: Mail
 19 sql_select: select Password from MailAccounts where Username = '%u@%r';
 20 # or Username = '%u@%r' or (Username = '%u' and ForwardAdd = '') or 
Username = '%u.%r';
 21 sql_usessl: no

Saslfinger -s says:


-- active SMTP AUTH and TLS parameters for smtpd --
broken_sasl_auth_clients = yes
smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = yes
smtpd_sasl_security_options = noanonymous
smtpd_tls_CAfile = /root/certauth/cacert.pem
smtpd_tls_auth_only = no
smtpd_tls_cert_file = /etc/postfix/ssl/mail.cert
smtpd_tls_key_file = /etc/postfix/ssl/mail.key
smtpd_tls_loglevel = 1
smtpd_tls_received_header = yes
smtpd_tls_session_cache_database = btree:${queue_directory}/smtpd_scache
smtpd_tls_session_cache_timeout = 3600s
smtpd_use_tls = yes

How can I increase the SASL logging to debug this?

Thanks.

Simon


Reply via email to