Thanks for your reply. I figured out that there is a perimeter
firewall, in addition to the iptables local firewall, so I have
created a bypass rule for mail incoming and outgoing. Now, I have mail
coming in. Actually, I am trying to set this up as a temporary relay
for testing problems with an Exchange server. I will start a new
thread dealing with that. Thanks again.

--
Christopher Adams
adam...@gmail.com