St?phane MERLE:
> Hi,
>
> I can see in my logs that postfix is "waiting" for 10s between each email.

What are the name and arguments of the program that is waiting?

> mailq | wc -l
> I got a little more than 100 000 mails ....

mailq shows the content of the incoming, active and deferred queues.

> If I check the queues, there are empty qshape active / deferred / incoming

You are looking at the wrong queue.

> The problem for me is to purge the correct queue as they all seem to be
> empty ...

The problem is looking at the right data.

Like, looking at the mail logfile, with all the warnings where
Postfix is trying to tell you that there is a problem.

http://www.postfix.org/DEBUG_README.html#logging