On Wednesday June 15 2011 05:42:36 Noel Jones wrote:
> At this time I'm inclined to set this aside.  The DKIM bug
> doesn't seem to be widespread; there is no compelling case to
> add a new workaround right now.

Indeed the situation has much improved in the past year or two.

Many sites have turned off smtp fixups or upgraded their ASA
firmware or both. It also helps to send mail to postmasters of
affected sites with a pointer to Ralf's web page and the Heise
article, and suggest turning off the (mis)feature.

Perhaps the incentive was when they started missing some of the
mail from gmail.com and the like.

  Mark