On 2011-07-06 18:59, motty.cruz wrote:
Hello All,
I have a Postfix Spam Filter; I want to deliver email to two different imap
servers, as portraint in my diagram below.

---Internet-->Postfix-in--Amavisd--Poistfinx-out-->  imap1 and Imap2

Can this be accomplish with Postfix? Currently my spam filter is delivering
email to one imap server but I would like to deliver to two imap servers
because we have increase users and want to balance the load between two imap
servers.

The solution to increased load is not to store all email twice, as this will lead to insurmountable problems sooner rather than later.
Consider deleting and/or moving messages, what goes where ?
Are these IMAP backends then both synced with each other too ?
If not, the next time Joe Q. connects to the other server, his email is all messed up - good luck explaining THAT to the users. If they are, why not deliver to one and sync to the other in the first place?

Proper solutions focus on distributing different user accounts to separate storage backends (note that IMAP server != storage server), or scaling up your IMAP solution by, for instance, separating storage from the IMAP frontend(s).

Postfix should deliver each message exactly once, so that the task of distributing the mail falls squarely on the chosen mail store solution (which can be very varied, but is never postfix).

--
J.