On 2011-07-06 5:17 PM, Victor Duchovni wrote:
>> ASSP (anti-spam proxy) has this ability (to deliver to two different
>> destinations) if you put it in front of your postfix server...
>>
>> http://assp.sourceforge.net/

> I would not recommend putting proxy code in front of Postfix, however,
> if ASSP is a reasonably robust transparent proxy, it could be used as
> an smtpd_proxy_filter.

I may try that someday - all I know is, ASSP is hands down the best
anti-spam filter I've ever used...

Its scheduled *and* available on-demand end-user reports (with the
ability to 'resend' (release from quarantine) a message and whitelist
the sender from said reports) being one of its best features (can't do
that with postfix, as good as it is)...

Just set up an email template for your users, then all they have to do
is dbl-click on it and click send, and they get get an instant snapshot
of their quarantine with the ability to release/whitelist anything that
shouldn't be there.

--

Best regards,

Charles