This box does one thing only cleans email before forwarding onto an
exchange forest. The system is over kill, quad core     intel, 16GB memory,
hdd is a velociraptor. This is for a network on which we get around 1
email every second. System load never gets >0.1. DNS are two servers both
on gigabit on diff networks. All of the body checks are post queue, done
by amavis.

Will check synchronous syslog, but given the lack of load, not that
hopeful.

No its a problem up stream, one that tcpdump will help me get an answer.

Thank you though.

best

eric

eric smith