-----Message d'origine-----
De : Benny Pedersen [mailto:m...@junc.org]
Envoyé : mercredi 3 août 2011 15:54
À : postfix-users@postfix.org
Objet : RE: Postfix , aliases : send messages failed

On Wed, 3 Aug 2011 11:29:34 +0200, Baptiste Bauer wrote:
>> the problem lies with the relayhost and must be fixed by the
>> postmaster of
> the relayhost.
>
> Ok you give me the certitude that the problem must be fixed by the
> provider.
> The mail are blocked on the relayhost. ( according my logs )

can you use the relayhost with smtp auth ?, if so do this with postfix

> Thank you for your help.

so its solved ?

No ....
My provider is proposing a solution, to open my mail server ...and directly
receive mail on the phone via "pop.mydomain.com" ..etc

Actually they tell me to forward mail coming a foreign domain ( ex: gmail) ,
modify the "sender field to someth...@mydomain.fr" ....
So hide the true sender !

But I don't know if it is really makeable.