Sounded easy (and probably is), but, don't see it. I know I can add
header_checks and have a rule in it to ignore a header, which is what I want to
do. Specifically, the header that is added by reinjection after an after queue
content filter that shows received from localhost.

header_checks is used in the port 25 smtpd server. Normally, one has a
no_header_checks on the reinjection smtpd server as you don't want to re-check
the same rules, as I do not. Some of them might even cause trouble. So, I don't
(can't) want to use the same header checks. I want to use a new header_checks
file which just has one rule to ignore that header, but only on the reinjection
smtpd server.

However, this is not an option on smtpd. receive_override_options doc says you
can disable things, but, shows no syntax for enabling things, though
confusingly it says "Enable or disable", implying it may be able to enable, and
perhaps even set header checks?

Any good solution?

Steve