Le 18/08/2011 01:31, Steve Fatula a écrit :
> [...]

well, if you can find an expression that works in any case, then use
"standard" header_checks. for exaple, to remove a "private" header, it
doesn't matter if it appears before or after a content filter: what
matters is that is a "private" header. so here, a regex/pcre is the way.

if a given header is to be treated differently before and after a
filter, then, yes, use a different cleanup.

if you use amavisd-new: you can configure it not to add a received header.