John,

I use Virtualmin to handle my configs and it works extremely well and have
had no issues. A couple clicks and everything is all done for you.
Manually configuring all these things that Virtualmin does for you would
take far longer. Of course, if it's a single user/domain situation,
Virtualmin could be overkill.

Stan helped me to get the spam prevention in place and I've had
maintenance free operation for quite some time now complaint free from my
users.

Thanks

Steffan

T E L  6 0 2 . 7 9 3 . 0 0 1 4 | F A X  6 0 2 . 9 7 1 . 1 6 9 4
Steffan A. Cline
stef...@execuchoice.net                             Phoenix, Az
http://www.ExecuChoice.net                                  USA
AIM    : SteffanC                     Skype : steffancline
GOOGLE : steffan.cl...@gmail.com        MSN : stef...@hldns.com
YAHOO  : Steffan_Cline                  ICQ : 57234309