On 2011-09-16 04:08, Michael Ribbons wrote:
Hi,
I am using bcc_send_maps

No such option exists. You may be referring to sender_bcc_maps.

so all mail sent by POP

Ugh. Re-check your basics - POP is not a mail SENDING protocol.

is BCC to a particular address.

So all mail from @example.com is BCCd to crm_sys...@example.com

This works fine.

However when we send mail from our webshop, the mail gets BCC'd as well, eg

mail from webs...@example.com, mail to: sa...@example.com

I think this is because the first address matches the send map spec of @example.com

However I don't want this behaviour - We are also using bcc_recipient_maps so everything coming in to @example.com already gets copied to crm_sys...@example.com

Again, the option is called recipient_bcc_maps.
And why use both for the same domain ? That sounds suspicously like a broken configuration attempt.

Is there any way to tell postfix not to use bcc_send_maps for mail sent by other sendmails?

Exclude it.
Map formats and examples are documented clearly.

    http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#recipient_bcc_maps
    http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#sender_bcc_maps
    http://www.postfix.org/ADDRESS_REWRITING_README.html#overview

--