Hi

I expect that this is not recommended practice, but before I implemented DKIM
signing, Amavis used to scan ALL mail - incoming and outgoing - and I was happy
with that.

If I want Amavis to scan and rate the mail after dkim proxy has signed it, is
that as simple as adding the content filter to the incoming socket? Curently
when dkim returns the mail it looks like this (in master.cf)..

### local TCP socket for relay with dkimproxy.out
127.0.0.1:10029 inet n - n - 10 smtpd
 -o content_filter=
 -o receive_override_options=no_unknown_recipient_checks,no_header_body_checks
 -o
smtpd_recipient_restrictions=permit_mynetworks,permit_sasl_authenticated,reject
 -o smtpd_authorized_xforward_hosts=127.0.0.0/8

If I add smtp-amavis:[127.0.0.1]:10024 (as it is in my main.cf, will this pass
it off to amavis to be scanned?

Is there a good reason to not do this?  Is there a better way to do this?

Thanks for any advice/pointers.

Simon