On 18 October 2011 13:27, Simon Deziel <simon.dez...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/18/2011 01:12 PM, Simon Brereton wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I expect that this is not recommended practice, but before I implemented
>> DKIM signing, Amavis used to scan ALL mail - incoming and outgoing - and I
>> was happy with that.
>
> I don't know if that's would suites you but Amavis is capable of
> performing the DKIM verification/signature steps as well.

Thanks.  Yup,  Amavis is checking DKIM signatures, but that's not what
I was getting at.  I want Amavis to scan and rate my users out-going
mails as well as the incoming ones.  Prior to me implementing
dkimproxy, it was doing that.  I've added the amavis content filter to
the socket and so far it's doing what I want (i.e. rating out-going
mails) but it would be nice to have a sanity check as to whether
that's the right way to do it.

Simon