On Sun, 11 Dec 2011 18:35:23 -0500 (EST)
Wietse Venema <wie...@porcupine.org> wrote:

[snip]

> Why are you blocking outbound TCP RST?

I am not, to the best of my knowledge.

There is a TCP control traffic rate limit in the border router, there
as a DoS prevention tactic, but that's it.

This doesn't happen all the time.  It doesn't even happen often.  Out
of nearly 6000 connections, today, there are 145 various "A.. OUT" and
"A.. OUT OOW" messages.  Each of them occurs two-or-more times,
involving the same contacting IP.

Regards,
Jim
filtering.  If you reply to this email and your email is