Am 23.12.2011 07:15, schrieb Richard Damon:
>> if i have a domain i have a mailserver respsonsible for this domain
>> if i want to send mails with f...@mydomain.tld i have to use this server
>> there is no "if" and "but", accept it or live with the problems
>>
> Until EVERY domain supports this, it is NOT a case of being "poorly
> setup" for an ISP to support its customers.

which domain DOES NOT support this?

these days there is no excuse, you get a simple mail-hosting for
some $ per year with smtp/imap/pop3 and so tell me why you would
have to use any foreign relay?

there were free-email accounts more than 10 years ago like gmx
where you have smtp/pop3 and also no single reason to not use
the smtp of gmx for sending your mails in this case