On 01/04/2012 03:29 PM, Robert Schetterer wrote:
Am 04.01.2012 12:01, schrieb rihad:
Hi, all. Can Postfix 2.8 be configured to skip generating bounce
messages in case there was a problem delivering the message?
Sometimes we need to send messages to our subscribers through phplist
from a legitimate address, and we aren't really interested in getting
the bounces delivered to that address.

Thanks.
Bad idea, bounces are tec infos
if you get bounces you should update your address list to avoid them in
future
if you wont do so, you will have a good chance to get blacklistet
sometimes somewhere cause of sending unwanted/unneeded mail

Yeah, we know the risks. Can it be done?