On 01/04/2012 04:44 PM, Jeroen Geilman wrote:
On 2012-01-04 12:01, rihad wrote:
Hi, all. Can Postfix 2.8 be configured to skip generating bounce messages in case there was a problem delivering the message? Sometimes we need to send messages to our subscribers through phplist from a legitimate address, and we aren't really interested in getting the bounces delivered to that address.

Thanks.

Mail sent from or through a mailing list manager should have a bounce address set that can be processed by the mailing list manager.

"We're not interested in delivering bounce messages" sounds like you're spamming.