On Sun, 8 Jan 2012, /dev/rob0 wrote:

Mails are delivered to the mailboxes, but seems something is
changed in the logging that give this result.

Probably right.

Any hints?

It's impossible to say without seeing the actual logs, but you are
showing no special syslog_* settings in your postconf, therefore it
seems likely that the problem was introduced by a change in your
syslogd or its configuration.

No changes in syslogd or its configuration.
And as from my previous post, the "problem" starts exacly when I updated postfix.
I also updated procmail, but the previous week and was a minor update.

This is a tail -100 of /var/log/maillog:

http://mail.rfx.it/120108maillog

Thanks, B.