On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 05:24:31PM -0500, Wietse Venema wrote:
> /dev/rob0:
> > If you want to see smtpd_restriction_classes gone crazy, refer
> > to my "howto" link from the site below. The particular page &
> > sections you would want is 02-postfix-sqlite.howto: see the
> > main.cf and the access-rcpt.query file therein. Bring a bottle
> > of aspirin.
>
> That looks like a good stress test for the new "unused parameter"
> checks in the postconf command :-)

Haha, that new feature actually did help in testing and debugging.
When I did a "make upgrade" to a later snapshot I had some of them
missing from the smtpd_restriction_classes list, and each iteration
of postconf invoked from the Makefile complained about them. "Okay,
enough, I get it already, I will fix it!" :)