On Wednesday, January 25, 2012 at 13:41:54 UTC, dnsingh....@gmail.com
confabulated:

> Duane, I am not using sender restrictions right now, but I can implement it.

> Ralf, can you please tell me a method to append incremental numbers at the
> end of each line? I need to do it as you pointed out.
> I was searching for the same, but could not find out something that exactly
> does what I need. Sorry for asking this in this group, but my skills in
> this matter are rather limited.

He  means  use something in the reject you can identify the individual
rejects in the logs, like:

1974yahoo.co.in     REJECT Bad Yahoo domain 01
2003yahoo.co.in     REJECT Bad Yahoo domain 02
2005yahoo.co.in     REJECT Bad Yahoo domain 03

Now  you would be able to cross-reference from the logs back into your
restriction file.

[snip]

--
If at first you don't succeed...