I'm building a Postfix server with postscreen & a before-queue filter.
I'm trying to get spamtraps working so that if a spamtrap address is in
ANY of the recipients, then delivery of the message to ALL recipients is
quietly DISCARDED.
Seems my misreading/misunderstanding of posts has me a bit confused.
My master.cf includes,
192.168.1.10:smtp inet n - n - 1
postscreen
smtpd pass - - n - 20
smtpd
-o smtpd_proxy_filter=inet:127.0.0.1:10025
-o smtpd_proxy_timeout=100s
-o smtpd_proxy_ehlo=$myhostname
-o smtpd_client_connection_count_limit=10
-o smtpd_proxy_options=speed_adjust
-o smtp_send_xforward_command=yes
-o smtpd_authorized_xforward_hosts=127.0.0.0/8
-o disable_mime_output_conversion=yes
-o
smtpd_recipient_restrictions=reject_non_fqdn_recipient,reject_non_fqdn_sender,reject_unknown_sender_domain,permit_mynetworks,reject_unknown_recipient_domain,reject_unlisted_recipient,reject_unauth_destination,$spamtraps
Mail receiving and delivery is working OK so far.
main.cf has the $spamtraps definition,
spamtraps = check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/spamtrap
And,
cat /etc/postfix/spamtrap
[email protected] DISCARD
postmap /etc/postfix/spamtrap
With this config, I get in log,
access table hash:/etc/postfix/spamtrap: with smtpd_proxy_filter
specified, action DISCARD is unavailable
A quick search finds this post,
Re: 'smtpd_proxy_filter' and 'action DISCARD'
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.mail.postfix.user/222778
Where Wietse comments
As the message suggests, the DISCARD action is not implemented
for
before-queue content filters.
Ok ... and then proposes a workaround,
Maybe the before-queue filter can discard the message instead.
Which seems to suggest doing exactly what's stated as "not implemented"
just above.
I'd like to DISCARD spamtrap-addressed messages as soon as possible in
the process. With my config, what's the right method & place to do
that?
Cheers,
Roger
--
Roger Garrington
Wilimington, NC