Noel Jones:
> On 2/23/2012 8:06 AM, Stan Hoeppner wrote:
> > Pretty simple. I'm left wondering why/how you came up with the method
> > you describe above. Nobody does it that way. This leads me to believe
> > you don't really understand what a spamtrap is.
>
> REJECT doesn't really help with multi-recipient mail.
Agreed. rejecting mail that hits a spamtrap would require a flag
that is raised before DATA time, and that is tested at DATA time.
However I shudder at the thought of adding more code to the current
smtpd access engine.
I'd rather go through a lengthy development cycle where a new
smtpd access engine evolves in parallel with the existing one,
but that is easier to update.
Wietse
> To block for all recipients you need something that acts on the
> message level, such as DISCARD, or PREPEND a header that you later
> reject in header_checks, or REDIRECT to a forensic account.
>
>
> -- Noel Jones
>