Le samedi 10 mars 2012 à 09:28 +0530, The_Ace a écrit :
> On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 12:32 PM, Nikolaos Milas <nmi...@noa.gr> wrote:
>         On 8/3/2012 6:40 πμ, Eero Volotinen wrote:
>
>                 What is the best / reliable site to find newer postfix
>                 rpm packages
>                 for centos 5 / rhel 5? by default it ships postfix
>                 2.3.x and it's a
>                 bit antique version.
>

>         Hi Eero,
>
>         These are considered fine:
>         http://postfix.wl0.org/en/available-packages/, yet they
>         diverge from standard (include VDA patch and possibly more
>         non-standard options). But you can download the src.rpm and
>         build RPMs yourself disabling any undesired options (see
>         directions: http://postfix.wl0.org/en/building-rpms/).
>
>         Other SRPMs I know:
>         http://www.kutukupret.com/downloads-page/
>         http://www.invoca.ch/pub/packages/postfix/RPMS/ils-5/SRPMS/
>
>         Until now, I have not been able to find ready-made CentOS
>         Postfix RPMs with standard-only options.
>
>         You could also compile from source as described here:
>
> http://stevejenkins.com/blog/2011/01/building-postfix-2-8-on-rhel5-centos-5-from-source/
>
>         I currently use the latter methodology since a year or so on a
>         number of systems and it works fine.
>
>         However, if someone can point to ready-made RPMs with
>         standard-only options, I would be interested as well, as
>         building from source does not scale well.
>
>         Note that this has been discussed again in this list. See for
>         example:

>         Best regards,
>         Nick
>

> CentSLT repos http://centos.alt.ru/ has Postfix 2.9.1
> http://centos.alt.ru/repository/centos/readme.txt
>
> Regards,
> Mihira.
> --
> The mysteries of the Universe are revealed when you break stuff.

build the antique spec for postfix rpm it is easy in reading the doc
and other

centosalt its poor repo
do not use

maybe build own rpm -s

watch my doc for centos 5

http://ns.fakessh.eu/rpms/

--
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC2626742
 gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key C2626742

 http://urlshort.eu fakessh @
 http://gplus.to/sshfake
 http://gplus.to/sshswilting
 http://gplus.to/john.swilting
 https://lists.fakessh.eu/mailman/
 This list is moderated by me, but all applications will be accepted
 provided they receive a note of presentation