Zitat von ???????? ???????? <gdedousis1...@gmail.com>:

I use Postfix and is great. Thank you W!

I send this becoz I got worried: If Wietse suddenly gets tired, retired etc
what happens to Postfix? Any team/guys knowing Postfix well enough to keep
dev on with W's blessings?

Well, that's the real power of Open Source. If there is enough interest/invest in, for sure someone will step up and take over responsibility. With some knowledge in C you can even do it yourself to some extend.

I ask becoz I want to feel more safe.

To "feel safe" is a personal point of view so maybe there is nothing the people on this list can do about ;-)

Sth more: Is there a ticketing system for Postfix bug reports & feature
requests?

There once was a developer mailing list, but not sure if it still exist. You might also post here to get started.

Regards

Andreas