On 4/3/2012 8:32 PM, Noel Jones wrote:
On 4/3/2012 10:28 PM, Daniel L. Miller wrote:
I think a broader statement for what I'm looking for is to be able
to re-write the recipient based on the sender, and vice versa.  If
Postfix does not support this, do you know of a tool that does that
I can use as a proxy/filter?
A milter should be able to do what you want.  Look around at some of
the ones available.

Google didn't immediately turn one up for me - I'm probably using the wrong search terms.

At the moment, I have a solution that appears to work. For sender re-writes based on recipient, I'm using the suggestion you gave me a month ago - a transport map & smtp_generic_maps. For recipient re-write based on sender, I now use a feature of ASSP.

--
Daniel