I'm exploring moving my small, non-SQL Postfix installation from a SOHO type server to an ISP... Cloud... or whatever marketing term you fancy.

I ask here because my own personal experience with Web companies has been dismal when trying to send legitimate email from forum topics or end-user subscriptions due to blacklisting, etc. My searches in the archives and on the web turn up few Postfix-centric results. Ideally I would like to find something in the Chicago U.S. area but would consider others.

I'm looking personal experience, off list is OK too, as to a provider that's been more favorable for a Postfix deployment?