> But the original sender will not be user on my mail server.

It doesn't have to be.

> it will be any client that sends mail through application.

No. A client is a client. The sender is specified by the application.

> I don't want client to receive bounces. How can I do that?

Frankly, I don't think you should be doing this.

Possible solutions:

1) Specify the null sender as sender, thus mails cannot bounce.
2) Specify a sender domain pointing to another server (e.g. bounces.example.com)

--
Ralf Hildebrandt
  Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin