Hi

I have a policy server restricting access to specific lists. If a user is
accepted the policy server return OK status
to postfix. The members on the list are found through virtual alias and gets
expanded.

I would like to put a content filter after this ,  that will grab the orig_to
address to do further handling on
this mail.

I can't manage to make this work before the allias expanding.

I have following in master.cf:

mailstamp unix     -       n       n       -      -       pipe
  -o receive_override_options=no_address_mappings
  flags=Rq user=mail   argv=/usr/local/lib/postfix/mailstamp.pl -f $sender --
$recipient

And made a tranport entry like:

mytestll...@yy.xx.dk     mailstamp:

I then send a mail to mytestl...@yy.xx.dk but this does'nt activate the content
filter probably
because the lists gets expanded and it's not acting on the orig_to address . I
would expect
that the receive_override_options=no_address_mapping would avoid that.

Can I do this in another way ??

Best regards

Peter Sorensen/Univ Of Southern Denmark/Email: mas...@sdu.dk