----- Original Message -----
> From: "Wietse Venema" <wie...@porcupine.org>
> To: "Postfix users" <postfix-users@postfix.org>
> Sent: Saturday, 16 June, 2012 3:50:40 PM
> Subject: Re: Relaying e-mail from the bash command line (with sendmail
> probably)
>
> Transport maps can be per-recipient.

But when I want to relay to another server, I don't want to send it to one
recipient. I want to send it to whatever recipient the original message was
sent to, but to another server.

> If that does not answer the question, please describe the problem
> that you are trying to solve (some u...@example.com needs special
> processing before it can be delivered to the example.com server)
> instead of the solution (deliver one specific u...@example.com to
> a different server without creating a mail delivery loop).

It's an implementation detail for another problem I asked some days ago:
delivering mail locally and relaying to another server. bcc-ing was suggested
with bcc_maps, but it doesn't work for me, because it doesn't produce a correct
that's why I'm trying to implement a "postfix tee".

See this for what I did: http://serverfault.com/a/399179/31475

I just want Postfix to deliver normally and then use content_filter to pass the
message to a batch script which relays it to another server.