----- Original Message -----

But, my problem is this:

- host a.com receives mail for j...@a.com.
- after being queued, it goes through content_filter.
- content filter script needs to send to another host, and therefore I define a
transport map: "@a.com smtp:[b.com]" and I just use "sendmail -G -i -f sender
-- recipient < message".
- mail cannot be delivered locally anymore, because the message fed back into
postfix that should be delivered locally, is also match by the transport map
and will be sent to b.com as well.

Am I missing something here?