On 7/29/2012 6:57 PM, Engin qwert wrote:

> Actually it is not router. It is only BPL modem. After Static IP hiring the
> ISP send me an email how to configure the server with this IP addresses
> information. The 10.138.9.201 internal IP address selection was not made by
> myself.

Engin what country are you in?  Who is your ISP?

A year or two ago I was assisting someone on teh Debian list, who is in
a former Soviet block Eastern European country, can't recall now which
one.  RIPE was apparently screwing small ISPs over in these countries
and not giving them the netblocks they needed.

So they took matters into their own hands and created ADSL networks
assigning RFC1918 10.x.x.x addresses to customers, configured the DSL
modems as ethernet bridges, at put in beefy NAT'ing core routers.

I'd bet Engin is in such a situation.  The core routers are doing the
NAT, so he will have no control or insight into how the NAT is setup.

Eingin, once you give us the ISP name we should be able to quickly find
the TOS and know whether or not they allow you to host your own outbound
mail server.  Assuming the web site is in a language one of us speaks.
I'm English only.

--
Stan