On 7/31/2012 4:12 AM, Engin qwert wrote:

>> Engin what country are you in? Who is your ISP?
> I am living in Turkey, Istanbul Tuzla. and my ISP is Metronet. (Sorry for
> shutting downing the server since last post.)
> I also want to re send the IP information that is relevant to situation.
> External İp adress       : 31.44.198.247Lan İp adress              :
> 10.138.9.201Network mask             : 255.255.255.0Default Gateway         :
> 10.138.9.254
> DNS                            : 195.175.39.39
>      : 195.175.39.40

Unfortunately there is no English option on their website so I'm unable
to locate and read their terms of service document.  You will need to do
so.  You're looking for a clause WRT hosting a mail server/web server on
your broadband circuit.  You are broadband yes?  Your server is not
colocated, or a VPS, is Metronet's datacenter?

--
Stan