Hello Group,

I have a setup to receive mails for a subdomain, which is also the hostname
of the server. I want to use system users as mailboxes. This used to work
fine until I implemented catch-all address. I added an entry "@domain.tld
              u...@domain.tld" in virtual map. But, all mails went to that
user. So, I ended up creating an entry for each and every user in virtual
map. But, this does not seem feasible since I want to use system user.
Next, I want to pipe all the unrouted mail (catch-all mechanism) to a php
script. But, I do not understand how to do this. Below is the output of
'postconf -n':

alias_database = hash:/etc/aliases
alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases
bounce_queue_lifetime = 1d
command_directory = /usr/sbin
config_directory = /etc/postfix
daemon_directory = /usr/libexec/postfix
debug_peer_level = 2
home_mailbox = Maildir/
html_directory = no
inet_interfaces = all
inet_protocols = ipv4
mail_owner = postfix
mailq_path = /usr/bin/mailq.postfix
manpage_directory = /usr/share/man
maximal_queue_lifetime = 1d
myhostname = subdomain.domain.tld
mynetworks_style = subnet
queue_directory = /var/spool/postfix
readme_directory = /usr/share/doc/postfix-2.3.3/README_FILES
setgid_group = postdrop
smtpd_client_connection_rate_limit = 100
smtpd_client_message_rate_limit = 100
smtpd_helo_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, reject_rbl_client
psbl.surriel.com, reject_rbl_client sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org
 reject_unauth_destination reject_non_fqdn_helo_hostname
reject_invalid_helo_hostname reject_unlisted_recipient
unknown_local_recipient_reject_code = 550

Cheers!!!!