On 8/8/2012 12:24 μμ, Nikolaos Milas wrote:

It's Dovecot 2.0.

Addendum: We use Maildir and the load is low (aside spam). Only about 250 users/mailboxes (4G each). All servers are CentOS 5.8 (planning move to 6.3).

Currently we have only one internal mail server (Postfix/Dovecot), receiving mail from a gateway server (filtering spam/viruses) - a Cisco Ironport - which we are considering to replace with one (or a set of) cloud-based Postfix/SpamAssassin/ClamAV VMs (currently in testing mode).

Mail is very important to us (National Observatory Of Athens, a non-profit Research Foundation), that's why we are considering HA now - for the first time - although the lack of (human and many other) resources...

Regards,
Nick