Ralf

>> So, are you saying that there is no reason why these options shouldn't work?

> Exactly. Either both or non should work. Hm. Maybe a chroot issue?

I'm not using a chroot jail, so I'm pretty sure it won't be that... I
might have to remove the ClamAV integration with Postfix if I can't
solve it, which in our infrastructure isn't a huge problem as it will
get scanned as it gets forwarded to our internal SMTP server and the
fact that we're only accepting mail incoming from another trusted SMTP
server, but it would be nice if we could block mail at this point.

Thanks for your help so far Ralf.

John