On 2012.12.27. 23:16, Benny Pedersen wrote:
mouss skrev den 2012-12-27 16:09:

both are reasonablechoices. I personally prefer RoundCube.

+1

I also prefer RC, but SquirrelMail is very easy to setup and very robust.

The real problem with webmail is password theft,

webmail have password problems no other mailclient have ?

and this is independent of which solution you use.

+1

For user and password in RC autocomplete is turned off (in html level) by default, this probably helps a *little* bit.

Does anyone know Vacation plugin for RC with Sieve protocol and calendar support?
--
KSB