Am 12.01.2013 14:49, schrieb Wietse Venema:
> Richard Damon:
>> On 1/11/13 9:51 AM, Wietse Venema wrote:
>>> Robert Moskowitz:

>>> If your mail program requires human effort to respect the Reply-To:
>>> header, then you are using the wrong mail program to participate
>>> on a mailing list. I will ignore your posts until that is fixed.
>>>
>> Wietse,
>> I believe that the poster was trying to explain a human engineering
>
> Stop whining. Use software that is competent at handling mailing
> list correspondence. It's not rocket science.

Wietse is is NOT the software

i currently receive 20 mailing-lists and they behave all different
between "reply to list" is not possible at all and "reply" leaves
only the sender without list, so you have to use reply-all there
and if you had some posts on such a bullshit-setup you are trained
to "reply-all"

but yes, i agree that it should be not a proböem to verify the RCPT
before press send - maybe it sooner or later saves someones job...

BTW: it happens randomly to you too hit "reply-all" on this list :-)