I thought my postfix setup was configured to send mail on port 587 and
receive mail on port 25, so I was surprised to find that I could send
mail from the local machine on port 25.  Is my config OK?

master.cf:

smtp      inet  n       -       n       -       1       postscreen
smtpd     pass  -       -       n       -       -       smtpd
tlsproxy  unix  -       -       n       -       0       tlsproxy
submission inet n       -       n       -       -       smtpd
  -o smtpd_sasl_auth_enable=yes
  -o
smtpd_recipient_restrictions=permit_mynetworks,reject_plaintext_session,permit_sasl_authenticated,reject

main.cf:

mynetworks_style = host
smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
        reject_unauth_destination,