Thanks guys, i am using dovecot but i didn't knew in technical term we
call it LDA :P. but i thought procmail delivers emails to the
user-folder only, which i misunderstood , if dovecot, procmail and
courier are LDAs as i perceive from you emails. so no problem in
understanding the functionality of procmail as i am already using
dovecot.

Thanks,