On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 08:59:41PM -0700, David Benfell wrote:
> On 04/23/2013 10:42 AM, Steve Jenkins wrote:
> >
> > This setup has been working pretty well for me, and reduces false
> > positives by not allowing any single DNSBL to block an incoming
> > connection without concurrence from at least one other DNSBL.
> >
> First, thanks for introducing me to postscreen. Since I moved my
> domains to a dedicated server in Germany, I've been getting
> hammered with spam, so second, I've been testing this out, minus
> the mjabl entry, and it seems to have stopped the spammers in their
> tracks. I'm not going to claim it's optimum, because I don't know,
> but it works *very* well.

Since you mention "mjabl" I think you might not be familiar with
these DNSBL (and DNSWL) services. It bears repeating: you really
should become familiar with them.

Did you sign up for Barracuda Reputation Block List? It's free of
charge, but they do require registration.

Links are on my page that you will see (or have seen) upthread. Take
the time to know the policies of each of these services.

Good luck, and enjoy watching the spam rejections. :)