On 04/24/2013 11:23 PM, Steve Jenkins wrote:
On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 12:41 PM, /dev/rob0 <r...@gmx.co.uk <mailto:r...@gmx.co.uk>> wrote:

    With those restrictions, you could just as well raise the
    corresponding postscreen_dnsbl_sites scores to 3 for each. ISTM that
    you're missing the point of scoring.

    Yes, as I mentioned, Zen and (for most domains) BRBL listings are
    good enough for outright rejection, but I would not do that for
    Spamcop nor PSBL. Both of those are driven by automated processes
    which could result in "false positives".

Thanks - I see that now. My smtpd_recipient_restrictions now include these as the final config options before "permit":

reject_rbl_client b.barracudacentral.org <http://b.barracudacentral.org>,
        reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org <http://zen.spamhaus.org>,

These make any deviation in scoring for zen and barracuda in POSTSCREEN irrelevant.
The reject_rbl_client results are not weighted; they're fail/pass.
I'd just remove them here.

(You still don't have the hang of scoring.)

--
J.